RiceFest Essay Contest Form
- Essay must be written expressly for the Ricefest Essay Contest.
- Each essay must be accompanied by an individual entry form.
- Proofread your essay for spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Essay must be double spaced. Used standard type and white paper. Do not illustrate your entry with pictures or diagrams.
- Submit only original copies of your essay. Photocopy, newspaper clippings, or duplicates are not acceptable.
- Do not put your name on any page of your entry.
- Fill out the entry form completely. Note that all information should be type or printed except signature.
- Staple the entry form to the upper right corner of the essay. Entry form must be in front.
- Your entry should be sent in a single envelope or large mailing envelope.
- Your entry cannot be returned and becomes the property of the Riceboro Ricefest.
- All essays must be free of plagiarism.
- First place essay winners in each age group will be published in the Ricefest Booklet and displayed on the www.ricebororicefest.com. Each entry form must have signature of parent or legal guardian.
- Your entry must be postmarked no later than October 26, 2018.
Students must be enrolled in Liberty County School System.
Essay must be in alignment with eligible age/grade level.
For more information, check out the Riceboro Ricefest view RiceFest Essay Contest Flyer or call (912) 884-2986 ext 508