are available to the following committees and boards
Petition for City Appointment (PDF)
- Keep Liberty Beautiful Appointee is : Council Member Pearlie Axson
- Liberty Gateway Design Appointee: Jerry Hargrove
currently shares an overlay district with both Liberty County and the City of
is currently in need of two appointments to the Design Review Board,
- Riceboro must appoint:
- i. One technical expert (such as an
engineer or landscape architect)
- ii. One citizen representative (who resides
within the incorporated city limits of Riceboro)
- Georgia Initiative for Community Housing : New or update appointee not named
Liberty/Long Employers Committee appointee: Emmanuel Joyner
- The objective of the Initiative is to help
communities create and launch a locally based plan to meet their housing needs.
- LLEC was established for the purpose of
providing ongoing communication and links between the Ga Department of Labor
and employers within the area.
- The Georgia Employer Committee is dedicated to enhancing the employment related services provided by the Georgia Department of Labor and to facilitate communication and cooperation towards a strong partnership
between the Department and the business community of Georgia.
- The committees provide input and guidance in the development of
policy and legislation by the Department of Labor as it impacts Georgia
employers and employees.
- They promote GDOL services among the employment community and
identify and recommend ways to meet local and state employment-related